QB Issue Resolution:
Let’s first consider the following properties of a company logo so that you can upload it successfully.
- A .gif, .bmp, .png, .jpg, .jpe, or .jpeg file types
- File size is smaller than 10 MB
- Color depth is 24-bits or less
- Standard RGB color space
Nevertheless, let’s access your account via incognito or private window of your browser. This way, we can check if this issue is related to your current browser of not. To do so:
- Safari: Command + Shift + N
- Google Chrome: CTRL + Shift + N
- Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer: CTRL + Shift + P
From there, you can go ahead and upload your company logo. But if you received an error message, let me know so that I can check any reported issues related to it.
Meanwhile, Price Rules is still under beta test which can be the reason why you don’t have the option to turn it on. With this, you’ll want to consider manually updating your products and services once you need to change their prices.
I’ve got you this helpful article in case you need some ideas especially with managing your customer’s transaction: Income and Expenses Articles.
If you have any other questions, @alan26, feel free to comment below. We’re always here to help you.
Resolution for Issue '1. cannot save my company logo? 2. how to setup price levels for same customer (as no price rules button can be turned on on my plus version)?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
1. cannot save my company logo? 2. how to setup price levels for same customer (as no price rules button can be turned on on my plus version)?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for cannot save my company logo
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for cannot save my company logo [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: