QB Issue Resolution:
we can create a liability adjustment to resolve these small cents differences on your Federal reports. Let me guide you on how to do that:
- Choose Employees.
- Select Payroll Taxes and Liabilities.
- Choose Adjust Payroll Liabilities.
- Select the correct Effective Date. It should be the same date as the last paycheck of the affected quarter or today’s date if doing an adjustment that affects current quarter only.
- Select the Employee radio button if the adjustment affects the employee’s YTD and Company if the adjustment is a company contribution.
- In the Taxes and Liabilities section, click the Payroll Item column and select the correct payroll item to adjust.
- Click Accounts Affected, choose Do not affect accounts or Affect liability and expense accounts.
- Click OK.
That should do it, compjones. You can check out this article to know more about creating liability adjustments in QuickBooks Desktop: Adjust payroll liabilities
Resolution for Issue '941 form manual payroll' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
941 form manual payroll: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Accounts Affected
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Accounts Affected [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: