QB Issue Resolution:
If you haven’t changed anything yet, you can print a copy of the Form 1099 as you normally do. I’ll show you how.
- Go to Workers and choose Contractors.
- Select Prepare 1099s and click on Continue your 1099s.
- In the Contractors section, click on the Add from Vendor list button.
- Remove other contractors by unchecking the box next to their names and click on Save.
- Click on Next and select Finish preparing 1099s in the Review section.
- In the Print & Mail section, click on I’ll file myself.
- Follow the onscreen instruction to print the form.
Then, make some changes to correct the form.
You might want to manually send the corrected form (Copy A) and Form 1096 to the IRS if you’ve already filed the Form 1099.
Resolution for Issue 'A contractor said there is a mistake on his 1099 but I can only print a summary and I do not see the error. I would like to see the actual 1099 form that he received.' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
A contractor said there is a mistake on his 1099 but I can only print a summary and I do not see the error. I would like to see the actual 1099 form that he received.: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for 1099 misc
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for 1099 misc [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: