QB Issue Resolution:
I am here to share details on how you can customize your invoices in QuickBooks Desktop.
With QuickBooks Desktop Mac, you have the ability to customize how your invoices would look like and the data to be included on it via the Layout Designer.
- Open the invoice.
- Choose a template from the Template pop-up menu at the top of the form.
- Click on Edit Current Template.
- Go to the Fields tab.
- Pick the fields you want to include in the transaction.
- Navigate the other tabs to apply the preference you want to apply.
If you need to further help with the steps above, I’d suggest contacting QuickBooks Mac Support Team. They have the to help you update your invoice templates on a secure environment.
Here’s how to get in touch with us:
- Visit: https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_US/contact
- Choose QuickBooks Desktop for Mac.
- Select Using QuickBooks for Mac.
- Scroll-down and click the Get Phone Number button.
Resolution for Issue 'Add Transaction Information to Invoice' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Add Transaction Information to Invoice: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Invoice
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Invoice [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: