QB Issue Resolution:
- Go to the Employees menu, choose Payroll Liabilities and then click Adjust Payroll Liabilities.
- In the Date field, enter the date for which you are making the adjustment.
- : QuickBooks Desktop prefills today’s date, but you should enter the date that you want the adjustment to be effective. Otherwise, this item will not show up in the appropriate Payroll Summary Report.
- In the Effective Date field, enter the date that you want this adjustment to affect your liability balance. QuickBooks Desktop uses this date to calculate amounts on your PD7A, TPZ-1015, and on the payroll liability balances report.
- Choose whether to associate this liability adjustment with the company or a specific employee.
- In the Item Name field, choose the payroll item.
- In the Amount field, enter the amount of the adjustment.
- To increase the amount owed, enter a positive number in the Amount field. If you chose to associate this adjustment with an employee, QuickBooks Desktop displays a message that you should create a pay cheque instead.
- To decrease the amount owed, enter a negative number in the Amount field.
- (Optional) In the Memo field, enter a note to yourself about the adjustment. The note will appear on any detail payroll reports that include this transaction.
- Click Accounts Affected to check or modify the setting, and click OK.
- If you need to adjust an employee’s wage base, click the Show Wage Bases button. QuickBooks Desktop adds a Wage Base column to the window. You rarely need to change an employee’s wage base. Even if you overrode a tax amount on a pay cheque, the employee’s wage base is probably correct.
- When you’ve finished adjusting the liability, click OK.
Resolution for Issue 'Adjust payroll liabilities' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Adjust payroll liabilities: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Adjust Payroll
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Adjust Payroll [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: