QB Issue Resolution:
I want to make sure all your payroll concerns are taken care of.
For liability adjustments, I’ll be sharing with you this article that will guide you through the whole process of making payroll liability adjustments in QuickBooks Desktop: Adjust payroll liabilities.
For your second question, you can use the Enter Prior Payments option if the liabilities were not entered in QuickBooks.
- Go to the Help menu.
- Then choose About QuickBooks. And press Ctrl+Alt+Y.
- Choose the date range. Then select Next until you see the Create Payments button.
- Under Item Name, select the drop-down arrow. And choose the item you need to create a prior payment for.
- Verify the dates and update as necessary.
- Select Next Payment to enter another prior payment.
- Select Done.
To know more about this, here’s a helpful article that you can refer to: Enter historical tax payments in Desktop payroll.
Lastly, you can record interest and penalties that were included with the payment by writing a check and entering the accounts (interest and penalties) under Expenses tab.
- Go to Banking.
- Click Write Checks.
- From the Expenses column,
- Click Add new to add the penalty account under the Account column. Do the same thing for interest.
- Enter other necessary information.
- Click Save and Close.
Resolution for Issue 'Adjust Payroll liabilities to back out credit used' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Adjust Payroll liabilities to back out credit used: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for credit used
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for credit used [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: