QB Issue Resolution:
Let me take over and help you organize your customers in alphabetical order on your A/R Aging Summary report via QuickBooks Desktop.
The customer names on the report will depend on how you manage the names in the Customer Center. You may want to drag and organize your customers in alphabetical order from there.
- Click Customers at the top menu bar and choose Customer Center.
- Drag the Diamond icon beside the customer’s name.
- Set the names in alphabetical order.
This way, your report will be sort in alphabetical order. See the sample screenshot below.
I’m including these articles for your references:
For additional help, you can also reach out to our QuickBooks Desktop Support.
- Within your QuickBooks Desktop, click Help at the top menu bar.
- Click Contact us.
- To route you to the correct support expert, we need to know what type of question you have. Give a brief description of your issue and click Continue.
- We’ll provide you a few options. You choose which one is best for you.
Resolution for Issue 'Aging Report' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Aging Report: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Aging report
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Aging report [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: