QB Issue Resolution:
The reason you’re unable to link QBO to Amex is that they are currently performing their Scheduled Maintenance. Rest assured, I’ll update you once we receive notification that the maintenance is completed.
In the meantime, you can manually download bank transactions from Amex and import them to QBO using the WebConnect feature as a workaround. Here’s how:
1. Sign in to the American Express website, then follow their process to download transactions.
2. Choose transactions from specific or multiple accounts, or select a date range for transactions.
3. Select a supported file type (.QBO), then take note of the name and location where the file is downloaded.
Once done, here’s how to import them to QBO:
1. Go to the Banking menu at the left pane, then Banking.
2. Click the Update drop-down and pick File Upload.
3. Select Browse and locate the file, then Next.
4. Choose which account to upload the transactions on the QuickBooks account drop-down, then Next.
5. Hit Next again, then Let’s Go (or Finish).
I’m also including this article for additional information: How to upload more than 90 days of bank transactions.
Resolution for Issue 'Anyone else having troubles with the QBO to Amex links? We have been having continual problems in all accounts for the last 10 days or so.' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Anyone else having troubles with the QBO to Amex links? We have been having continual problems in all accounts for the last 10 days or so.: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for american express
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for american express [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: