QB Issue Resolution:
Yes, you can apply Price Rules to customers jobs in QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT). Before we proceed with the steps, make sure that Advanced Pricing feature is already enabled in the Preferences.
1. Go to the Edit menu at the upper left, then Preferences.
2. Pick Sales & Customers on the left pane.
3. Go to the Company Preferences tab.
4. Select Enable Advanced Pricing in the Custom Pricing section.
5. Enter the necessary information, then hit OK.
Once done, you can now create or edit the Price Rule and assign it to customers jobs.
1. Go to the Lists menu, then pick Price Rule List on the drop-down.
2. At the bottom, select Price Rule, then New.
3. Enter a name and description.
4. In the conditions field, select the Plus (+) button to add a condition.
5. On the first drop-down, choose Customers.
6. On the second, select Customer Name.
7. Lastly, pick the Customer Jobs.
8. Enter the other necessary information such as date and price.
9. Hit OK.
1. Go back to the Price Rule List.
2. Double-click the price rule, then repeat the steps 4 to 9 above.
Aside from Price Rules, you can also set up Price Levels and quantity discounts using the feature. Check out this article for more information: Use Advanced Pricing.
Resolution for Issue 'Applying Price Rules across Customer Jobs' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Applying Price Rules across Customer Jobs: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Applying Price
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Applying Price [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: