QB Issue Resolution:
I’m here to help share information on how to enter credit card transactions in QuickBooks Online. It could be either through the Plus icon or via the Chart of Accounts.
To enter credit card transactions through the Plus icon, here’s how:
- Go to the Plus icon at the top.
- Under Vendors section, click Expense.
- Choose a payee and select Credit Card on the Bank/Credit account.
- Fill out the necessary information in the in the Account details.
- Click Save and close.
To enter credit card transactions via the Chart of Accounts, follow these steps:
- Go to Accounting menu at the left.
- Look for the Credit Card account then click the View Register link.
- Click on the Add expense drop-down menu and select the specific transaction type.
- Enter the necessary information.
- Click Save.
As always, you can contact our QuickBooks Support team if you need assistance with the steps. They have the necessary tools like screen sharing to walk you through.
Here’s how to reach them:
- Click this link https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_US/contact.
- Choose the QuickBooks Product.
- On the Contact Us page, select a topic.
- Click on Get Phone Number button to see the support number.
Resolution for Issue 'Are their two ways to enter credit card transactions ?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Are their two ways to enter credit card transactions ?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Credit Card
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Credit Card [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: