QB Issue Resolution:
When deposits are imported from a connected account, the program looks for other sources of money coming in to match that deposit to. Since a bill is money-out, this is not a type of transaction that’ll be listed: https://community.intuit.com/articles/1164872.
Here’s where the article clarifies what’s matched to a deposit:
“For bank deposits and credits, it looks at:
- Payments received against invoices (not the invoices themselves, but payments received against them, as on the Receive Payment page)
- Sales receipts
- Deposits or payments you entered yourself in the bank or credit card register in QuickBooks Online
- Deposits you entered from Create (+) > Bank Deposit page
- Journal entries and other positive or credit transactions you created in QuickBooks Online
- Open invoices and partially-paid invoices”
I’d be happy to work with you to ensure everything is recorded. First, can you please let me know if the bills are being imported from your account as well?
Resolution for Issue 'Banking – issue with deposit and withdrawl coming across together' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Banking – issue with deposit and withdrawl coming across together: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Banking
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Banking [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: