QB Issue Resolution:
I’d also like to check for the following criteria that could prevent the program from matching the deposit to the payment:
- Verify that the transaction has not been reconciled.
- Verify the transaction was entered using the same bank account.
- Make sure the Quickbooks Online transaction has not been previously matched to another bank downloaded transaction.
- If it is a deposit or payment received, make sure it is not on the Bank Deposit page (undeposited).
If you’re still unable to find the match, you have the option to Exclude the transactions instead of matching them. This will simply move the transactions out of the For Review tab, and won’t impact your books since you’ve already recorded the payment.
- Go to Banking on the left navigation panel.
- Use the boxes on the left to select the deposits.
- Go to Batch Actions, and choose Exclude Selected.
Resolution for Issue 'Banking Not Matching Transactions' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Banking Not Matching Transactions: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Payment
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Payment [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: