QB Issue Resolution:
This behavior is probably caused by damaged components in the program, JRMcGaha.
You would normally get that error message if the bank has not processed the cancellation yet.
Since the Send Items window doesn’t show any pending cancellations, then we can try to run the Verify and Rebuild Data. This will help us know if the issue is simply caused by corrupted files and will give us the corresponding solutions to fix it.
- Click Windows at the top, and select Close All.
- To Verify the data file, click File > Utilities > Verify Data.
- To Rebuild the data file, click File > Utilities > Rebuild Data.
- Click OK when you get the message Rebuild has completed.
- Run Verify Data again to check for remaining data damage (follow step 2).
- If there are additional damages, you’ll have to manually fix them. Locate the error within the qbwin.log and search for a resolution at the QuickBooks Desktop Support site (or leave a reply to enter the error so I can give you the troubleshooting steps).
- If your error cannot be found, you can try restoring a recent backup. Choose File > Restore. Make sure that you do not overwrite your existing company file. Any information entered in the company file since the backup was created must be manually reentered after you restore.
Resolution for Issue 'Billpay failed to cancel payment' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Billpay failed to cancel payment: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Billpay
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Billpay [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: