QB Issue Resolution:
Like recurring transactions, you can create templates that are repeated often. Let me show you how to set it up.
- Click the Gear icon, and select Recurring transactions under the List column.
- At the upper-right corner, click New.
- Choose Invoice as the Transaction Type. Then, click OK.
- Enter your desired Template name.
- Choose a Type.
- Scheduled – Creates a series of transactions according to a schedule you set. This is useful for transactions with a fixed schedule and amounts that don’t change.
- Reminder – This creates a series of transactions according to a schedule you set. Also, these are transactions that need to be edited before they are created.
- Unscheduled – Saved with partial or complete data and without a schedule. It contains a lot of detail that you don’t want to retype, but that aren’t needed on any set schedule.
6. Fill out the needed details of the template.
7. Then, click Save template.
I got a few references here that you can check out about recurring transactions:
- How to edit a recurring template
- How to set up a recurring invoice for customers
- Scheduled recurring transactions created with a template
Resolution for Issue 'Can I create invoice with re-filled fields for jobs that repeat?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Can I create invoice with re-filled fields for jobs that repeat?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Invoice
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Invoice [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: