QB Issue Resolution:
Yes, you can move the transactions from one customer to the other. There are a few things we need to remember when moving the transactions:
- You’ll need to edit one transaction at a time.
- Changing the customer name on a transaction might unlink associated payments and other data.
- Re-apply the associated payments and other data or transactions.
Here’s how to change the customer name on the sales transaction:
- Select Sales on the left menu and go to the All Sales tab.
- Open the transaction you want to update.
- Change the customer name and click Save and close.
- Click Yes to confirm the action.
You can also update the transactions through the customer profile (under the Customer tab).
Resolution for Issue 'Can i move all sub customer transactions to a different customer?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Can i move all sub customer transactions to a different customer?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Customer Transactions
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Customer Transactions [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: