QB Issue Resolution:
Yes, you can run and customise the Transaction List By Customer report to include the payment methods of your sales transactions. Let me show you how.
- Click Reports on the left menu.
- In the Search field, type Transaction List By Customer. Click Enter.
- Under the Report period box, select this month by clicking the drop-down arrow (You can also customise a specific box) .
- Click Rows/Columns, then click Change columns.
- Tick the Payment Method box to show it on the report.
- Click Filter, then tick the Payment Method box and select Credit Card and Cash.
- Click Run report.
I’ve got this link so you can browse a topic if you have other questions about QuickBooks Online (QBO): Help Articles About QBO.
Resolution for Issue 'Can I run a report that tells me which payments I received were by Credit Card or Cash for any month that I wish?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Can I run a report that tells me which payments I received were by Credit Card or Cash for any month that I wish?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Credit Card
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Credit Card [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: