QB Issue Resolution:
I’d be happy to help share some insights on how you can adjust the mailing address on checks to fit on the window envelopes.
You can edit the custom set up in your forms for window envelopes. Let me show you how:
- At the top right, click the Gear icon.
- Select Custom Form Styles.
- Fund the form and click Edit under the ACTION column.
- Choose the Design tab and select Edit Print Settings.
- Under Page margins put a check on the box next to Fit printed form with paystub in window envelope.
- Hit Done at the bottom of the page.
For additional reference, I’ve also included an article and screenshot for you: How to print forms for window envelopes.
If you need to reach out for more help, feel free to contact our Customer Care support for assistance.
- Sign in to your QuickBooks Online account.
- At the top right, click the Help icon.
- At the bottom, click Contact Us.
That should get you pointed in the right direction.
Resolution for Issue 'Can the mailing address on checks be lowered to fit window for Intuit Envelopes?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Can the mailing address on checks be lowered to fit window for Intuit Envelopes?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Customer Care support
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Customer Care support [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: