QB Issue Resolution:
You can edit the account’s opening balance in the Account history to correct it.
- Click Accounting on the left side menu.
- Choose Chart of Accounts.
- Locate the new account, then go to the Action column and click Account history.
- Find the opening balance entry. If you’ve got the Date column sorted from newest to oldest, the opening balance entry may be at the end of the list.
- Choose the opening balance entry and edit the amount. If you can’t edit the amount on the screen, you can click the Edit tab.
- Click Save to update the balance in the register.
For more details about this one, you can check out this article: Edit an incorrect opening balance.
I have an article here about changing the opening balance of a bank account: https://community.intuit.com/articles/1776376.
Resolution for Issue 'CAN YOU HELP ME , HOW WE CAN CHANGE OPENING BALANCE NEW ACCOUNT WE ADD IT TO OUR CHART – ABDELAZIZ PETTY CASH AND OR CASH ON HAND' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
CAN YOU HELP ME , HOW WE CAN CHANGE OPENING BALANCE NEW ACCOUNT WE ADD IT TO OUR CHART – ABDELAZIZ PETTY CASH AND OR CASH ON HAND: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for account history
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for account history [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: