QB Issue Resolution:
I’m here to ensure you’ll be able to refund pre-tax insurance via QuickBooks Online.
If this applies to one paycheck, you can create a reimbursement paycheck to refund the insurance.
- Select Workers from the left menu, then select Employees.
- Select the employee’s name.
- Select Edit (pencil) icon beside Pay.
- Under the How much do you pay, select Add additional pay types.
- Select Even more ways to pay drop-down, then select Reimbursement.
- You may enter a recurring amount in the box, or add it when you run payroll.
- You can also rename this pay type by selecting the pencil icon beside Reimbursement.
- If you want to set up multiple reimbursement pay types, just select Add Reimbursement type, then enter a reimbursement name and amount.
- Select Done.
If it includes multiple paychecks, I recommend reaching out to our QuickBooks Online Support so they can further assist you.
Resolution for Issue 'Can you refund a pre-tax insurance deduction in Quickbooks Online version?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Can you refund a pre-tax insurance deduction in Quickbooks Online version?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Online version
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Online version [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: