QB Issue Resolution:
Canceling on iOS:
If you signed up on your iPhone or iPad, here’s how to cancel your subscription.
- Tap Settings from the home screen.
- Tap App and iTunes Stores.
- Tap your Apple ID and then View Apple ID. Make sure you’re signed in.
- Under Subscriptions, tap Manage.
- Tap QuickBooks Self-Employed, and turn off Automatic Renewal to cancel a subscription.
Canceling on Android:
If you signed up on your Android device, here’s what you need to do to cancel your subscription.
- Open the Google Play store
- Tap the hamburger menu in the upper left-hand corner.
- Tap My Account
- Scroll down to Subscriptions, find QuickBooks Self-Employed, and tap Cancel. Take note of the date in the confirmation dialog. Since you are already charged for the full month’s subscription, your subscription will cancel after that date. You will have access to all your data until then.
Resolution for Issue 'Canceling your mobile subscription' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Canceling your mobile subscription: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for confirmation dialog
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for confirmation dialog [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: