QB Issue Resolution:
An outdated Adobe version can lead to a problem when printing in QuickBooks Online. You may need to update the Adobe Reader.
- Launch Adobe Reader or Acrobat.
- Choose Help, and then Check for Updates.
- Follow the steps in the Update window to download and install the latest updates.
If the problem continues after the update, try repairing the Adobe Reader.
- Close Acrobat/Reader and all open web browser windows.
- Select the Start button at the bottom left of your screen.
- Type Control Panel, then press Enter.
- Select Programs and Features.
- Select Acrobat or Adobe Reader, then Uninstall/Change.
- In the Setup dialog box, select Next.
- Select Repair, then Next. Select Install.
- When the process is complete, select Finish.
- Restart your computer.
- Log back in to QuickBooks Online, then try to print.
You can get more details in this article: How to update, repair, or re-install Adobe Reader/Acrobat.
These articles are a good reference as well:
Resolution for Issue 'Check Printing and Layout' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Check Printing and Layout: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Printing and Layout
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Printing and Layout [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: