QB Issue Resolution:
You can delete all the unbilled charges at the same time. Though you can’t undo the deleted transactions, still you can view them in the Audit Log.
Here’s how to delete them:
- Use this URL when you log into your account: https://qbo.intuit.com/app/managebillableexpense
- Choose a Date (MM/DD/YYYY).
- Select Save at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Select an earlier date, or work your way forward in time until you reach the desired start date. If your account is not responding after you selected the Save button.
You can also delete or unmark the billable expenses in the Unbilled Charges report.
- Go to this article: https://community.intuit.com/articles/1145309.
- Then, follow the steps in this section “Delete or unmark billable expense for each unbilled transaction on your Unbilled Charges report“.
Resolution for Issue 'Converted from Desktop to Online – How do I get rid of Unbilled charges?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Converted from Desktop to Online – How do I get rid of Unbilled charges?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Charges report
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Charges report [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: