QB Issue Resolution:
A cleared (C) transaction means it hits the bank account, but has not yet been officially reconciled in the standard QuickBooks reconciliation process. If you’re importing reconciled transactions from QuickBooks Desktop, they will have an “R” in the cleared column in your QBO register. If you have manually entered these transactions, you’ll need to validate which ones are valid and manually reconcile them.
To delete a transaction:
- Go to Accounting.
- In the Chart of Accounts tab, choose the bank account and click on the View Register link.
- Locate the transaction you want to delete and click on it.
- Click on the Delete button and select Yes to confirm.
To manually reconcile the transaction via the register, please follow the steps below:
- Go to Accounting.
- Select the Chart of Accounts tab.
- From the list, choose the bank account and click on View Register.
- Find the transaction that needs to be reconciled.
- Click on the transaction to highlight.
- Click on the C in the top line of the transaction, which is in between the Deposit and Balance column. Clicking in this field will allow you to change the status of the transaction to the desired status.
C = cleared
R = reconciled
blank = none of the above
- Click on Save.
- A message will appear: The transaction you are editing has been reconciled. Saving your changes could put you out of balance the next time you try to reconcile. Are you sure you want to modify it?, click on Yes.
I’ve got an article for you to check out about reconciliation: Reconcile Hub.
That’s it. You’ll be able to correct a transaction that needs to be credited in your bank and reconcile it manually.
Resolution for Issue 'Correct reconciled debit and move to credit.' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Correct reconciled debit and move to credit.: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Accounts tab
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Accounts tab [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: