QB Issue Resolution:
There are several ways to record credit card adjustments in QuickBooks Online. Each way might differ depending on your scenario.
- If you receive a refund from a transaction you’ve made from your credit card, you can enter Credit C…
- If you need to void or refund a credit card payment from a sales transaction in QuickBooks.
You can also go directly to your credit card’s register and perform the adjustments there. Here’s how:
- Go to Accounting from the left menu and select Chart of Accounts.
- Click View register on the Credit Card you’re working with.
- Click the drop down arrow for Add CC expense below the Date header column.
- From the drop down option, select the one best suited the adjustment.
- Enter Account, Date, Payee, Amount and other necessary information.
- Click Save.
Resolution for Issue 'Credit Card' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Credit Card: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Account
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Account [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: