QB Issue Resolution:
After creating a bill, you’ll need to record a credit card charge. Then, create a bill payment and link the credit. Let me show you how:
Record Credit Card Charges
- From the Banking menu, select Enter Credit Card Charges.
- Choose the Credit Card account and select Purchase/Charge.
- Enter the necessary information.
- Then, click the Expenses tab and choose Accounts Payable under the ACCOUNT column.
- Enter the Amount and then Save & Close.
- Go to the Vendors menu and choose Pay Bills.
- Locate the Bill created from the Purchase Order.
- Click on the Set Credit button and select the charge to link on the bill payment.
- Choose Credit Card as the Payment Method.
- Then, Pay Selected Bills and Done.
You’ll also want to check these articles about your accounts payable workflows.
Resolution for Issue 'Crediting a PO with a previous credit card payment.' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Crediting a PO with a previous credit card payment.: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Credit Card
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Credit Card [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: