QB Issue Resolution:
It sounds like the account you are deleting is connected to the online banking feature. You may need to disconnect the bank connection before deleting the account. Keep in mind that you can restore a deleted account, but may need to make corrections to journal entries and balances. If you’re unsure, check with your accounting professional before deleting an account.
To disconnect an account:
- In the navigation bar, click Banking, and then select the Banking sub-tab.
- Select the account you want to delete, and then click its Edit icon, then Edit account info.
- In the Account window, select Disconnect this account on save.
- Click on Save and Close.
The account stays in QuickBooks, but isn’t automatically updated with downloaded transactions.
To delete an account: (Be sure you understand the effects if you fully delete an account.)
- Click the Gear icon, and then click on Chart of Accounts.
- Select the account you want to delete in the list.
- Click on the drop-down arrow beside View register and select Delete.
- Confirm that you want to delete the account.
Resolution for Issue 'Delete a bank account' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Delete a bank account: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for account info
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for account info [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: