QB Issue Resolution:
here’s how you can view the deposit payment for the said invoice:
1. Open the affected invoice.
2. There are two tabs on the right-panel of the Create Invoices window.
3. Go to the Transaction tab.
4. Under RELATED TRANSACTIONS, it will show the deposit you use as the payment.
5. Click the deposit transaction. It will open the Make Deposits window.
6. Click Edit at the top menu, and select Delete Deposit (Ctrl + D).
7. Click OK to confirm the action.
After deleting the deposit, it will open the invoice again.
Resolution for Issue 'Delete a payment' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Delete a payment: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for deposit payment
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for deposit payment [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: