QB Issue Resolution:
Yes, that’s correct. Here’s how you create a Delayed Credit for the company you invoiced:
- Go to the + New button, then choose Delayed Credit.
- Complete all the necessary fields (including the customer name, date, products/service items, quantities, and amounts).
- Press Save and close.
Now that you have the credit created, you need to apply it to the invoice. I’ve provided the steps below:
- Go to the + New button, then choose Invoice.
- Select the appropriate customer and complete the necessary fields.
- Note: Available delayed credits are listed on the right pane of your invoice. If you don’t see this, select the arrow next to the invoice balance.
- To add a delayed credit to the invoice, select Add.
- Press Save and close.
- Note: Adding a delayed credit to an existing invoice with a prior period date will change prior period balances.
That’s all there is to it!
If you have any further questions or concerns, please let me know. I’ll keep an eye out for a response. Have a nice day.
Resolution for Issue 'different customer name on check for payment If my client sends an invoice to one company and the check received to pay the invoice is from another company how should I enter that?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
different customer name on check for payment If my client sends an invoice to one company and the check received to pay the invoice is from another company how should I enter that?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for different customer name on check for payment
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for different customer name on check for payment [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: