QB Issue Resolution:
I’d be happy to show you how to stop this tax from deducting from your employee’s paycheck.
There are just a few steps to remove this deduction. Here’s how:
1. Click the Workers tab in the left navigation bar.
2. Make sure Employees is selected at the top of the page, and then choose the employee from the list.
3. This will open the employee profile. Click the small pencil icon beside of Pay.
4. You’ll see numbers 1-5 on the left of the page. Number 4 is the section for deductions. Locate the FICA tax and click the trash can icon to the right.
5. You’ll be asked if you want to delete the deduction. Click Yes to continue.
This article offers additional details on adding, editing, and deleting payroll deductions: https://community.intuit.com/articles/1771033-add-edit-and-delete-a-payroll-deduction-item.
I wish you and your business continued success.
Resolution for Issue 'Disable Social Security and Medicare tax on Employee’s paycheck?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Disable Social Security and Medicare tax on Employee’s paycheck?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Employee
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Employee [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: