QB Issue Resolution:
It’s good to see you here in our forum, Rita8,
If you have Core, Premium, Elite, Full Service or Assisted Payroll, Intuit will print and mail employee W-2s for you automatically. However, for Enhanced or other do-it-yourself subscriptions, it must be done manually.
To print or create another copy of the form, follow the steps below:
- Click the Taxes menu found on the left toolbar.
- Go to the Payroll Tax tab.
- In the Forms section, choose the Annual Forms link.
- Pick either All Employees or a specific employee name from the drop down.
- Select the W-2, Copies B, C & 2 link to view the Printable Employee Copies: Form W-2 page.
- Use the correct period from the drop down menu, then press View to launch the Adobe Reader window.
- Hit the print icon on the Reader toolbar and select Print again.
I’m enclosing a few articles to learn more about printing W-2 in the online versions of QuickBooks:
Resolution for Issue 'Does Quickbooks Payroll do the W2’s?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Does Quickbooks Payroll do the W2’s?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Payroll
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Payroll [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: