QB Issue Resolution:
You’ll be glad to know that it’s really easy to download multiple invoices from QuickBooks Online! You will need to do them in batches of 30, but it will go much quicker than opening them up one at a time. To download multiple invoices or sales transactions by batch, please follow these steps:
- Click on Transactions tab.
- Click Sales.
- Now click on Filter, on the Type field drop-down arrow select Invoices.
- You can also select Date range, Customer, Status and Delivery Method.
- Click Apply.
- You can click on the word in blue (tab) that says Customer, Date, No., Due Date, Aging, Balance, Status and etc. at the top of each column in your transactions table to arrange the transactions. Clicking on it again will reverse the order.
- Check the boxes of the invoices that you want to download, or check the top box for all.
- Click the drop-down arrow for Batch actions, then choose Print Transactions.
- Once the Adobe preview screen opens, click the Save (diskette) icon in the toolbar along the bottom right.
- Select an easy to find Save in location and then click Save.
Resolution for Issue 'Download multiple invoices' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Download multiple invoices: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for aging
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for aging [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: