QB Issue Resolution:
This can be caused by a browser’s cache issue, seonjoo-ccc.
We can do a few troubleshooting steps to fix this. Here’s how:
- Let’s log in using a private browser and create the Weekly Timesheet and then Run payroll.
- If this worked using a private browser, you can clear your main browser’s cache. We have to remove or delete stored data for your browser to function well.
- You can also use other browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
If the issue still persists you can give us a call to report your concern and for us to further investigate. To do so:
- Go to the Help icon indicated by a question mark and then click Contact us.
- Enter a brief description of your concern and click Continue.
- Click the phone icon under the We’ll call you box.
Resolution for Issue 'Employee hours are entered on weekly timesheet, but the hours don’t appear when I run payroll for the pay period. Also the “pay item” field is now shown as unavailable.' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Employee hours are entered on weekly timesheet, but the hours don’t appear when I run payroll for the pay period. Also the “pay item” field is now shown as unavailable.: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Pay item
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Pay item [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: