QB Issue Resolution:

Make a deposit and enter the gross amount as income.  Drop down a line and enter the taxes withheld as a negative amount.  Total deposit will be your net check.


Note:  Estimated tax payments would usually be recorded as a reduction in your capital account since it is not a business expense, but a personal one.  You can create a current asset account for total taxes paid and once you know your tax bill, reduce the asset account by that amount and credit your equity account.

Resolution for Issue 'Entering W-2 Income and Taxes for Single Member LLC' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.

Entering W-2 Income and Taxes for Single Member LLC: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.

Support for capital account
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!

Error Recovery for capital account [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.

Get 50% off Quickbooks Online

Click Here for 50% off!

Additional Support Options: