QB Issue Resolution:
QBO Banking errors fall into the category of general script or downloading errors:
101 | 104 |110 |111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116| 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121| 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 |126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 |145 | 146 | 148 | 149 | 150| 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 |156 | 157| 158| 159| 160 | 161 |163 | 164 | 165 | 166 | 167 | 170 | 172 | 173 | 174 | 175 | 176 | 178 | 180 | 181 | 182 | 183 | 184 | 186 | 188 | 189 | 190 | 191 | 193 | 194 | 195 | 196 | 197 | 198 | 307 | 501 | 502 | 503 | 508 | 509 | 510 | 511 | 513 | 519 | 520 | 521 | 524 | 525 | 526 | 527 | 560 | 570 | 575 | 576 | 579 | 580 | 584 | 585 | 588 | 589 | 591 | 594 | 595 | 596 | 597 | 599 | 9596 | 9597 | 9598 | 9599 | 9994 | 9996 | 9997 | 9998 | 9999 | 99996 | 99997 | 99998 | 99999
An error usually means that your bank’s website is experiencing technical difficulties or undergoing maintenance. Here are some suggestions:
A. Updating your online banking account information in QBO
- Choose Company > Chart of Accounts.
- Click on the account to highlight it and on the bottom of the list, click Edit.
- On the top right, next to the field Connected to: click on the Financial Institution’s (Bank) Name.
- From the Bank Information screen, click the Edit Login information button.
- QuickBooks Online (QBO) will try to connect to your bank. Enter in your User ID or Nickname and new Password.
- Click Next and then follow any additional steps that appear.
- After (QBO) has confirmed your login information, click Save.
B. Verify that you can get into the bank’s website from QuickBooks Online:
- Choose Banking > Online Banking.
- Click Set Up Connections, and then click Next.
- Enter your bank’s name in the box and click Search.
- Under We found the following matches, click the link for your bank.
- On the next page you’ll see a box on the side; click the link in the phrase Click here to verify your bank credentials will work for you.
- Your bank’s website will load in a separate window; make sure you are able to log in and access your accounts. Confirm that you can see your account summary, account history, and account details without any errors.
If you’re able to log in and access your information, log out from the bank’s site and close the browser window. Then disconnect and reconnect your account using the steps:
- Choose Banking > Online Banking or Banking > Downloaded Transactions. (If your menu option is Banking > Downloaded Transactions, see this article for more information and resources.)
- Select the account you wish to stop/disconnect, and then click Edit.
Note: : Make sure to select the Account (indented under Bank name) and not the Bank name.
- The Account Information screen will open. On the right above the Save & Cancel buttons, click the Delete Connection button. (Do not click the Delete button on the left as this will delete the account from your Chart of Accounts).
- At the question “If you delete this connection, you will stop downloading transactions from your bank for this account. Are you sure you want to delete this connection?” click Yes.
- Click Save to delete the connection.
Resolution for Issue 'Error code 9999 when trying to connect QBO to Bank Account' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Error code 9999 when trying to connect QBO to Bank Account: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Error code 9999
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Error code 9999 [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: