QB Issue Resolution:
Just to clarify, you’re looking for a way to filter for the “open” expense transactions that haven’t cleared any of the bank accounts, so that you know which ones need to be fixed. Am I understanding you correctly?
I don’t think there’s a way to filter from the Expenses tab, but you can filter for these transactions using reports.
- Select Reports in the left navigation panel. Then select Balance Sheet
- Change the report date to “All Dates” and select Run Report
- In the balance sheet, select the amount in the “Total Bank Accounts”. This will pull up the detail for all the transactions recorded in all the bank accounts
- Select Customize
- In the Filter section, look for “Cleared” and select Uncleared. Run Report
This will give you a list of all the bank transactions that haven’t cleared the bank (or haven’t been “matched” to any transactions on the bank statements). You can click on any transaction in the report to view and edit.
You can also save the customized report so that use can reference it any time you need.
- Select Save customization
- Name the custom report and Save
- To access report, select Reports in the navigation panel. Then select the Custom Reports tab in the header section. The report will be listed here
Resolution for Issue 'Expense Transactions list – why in the F*&$ is there not a column to show if the expense has already been matched, or a filter to allow you to show those not matched?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Expense Transactions list – why in the F*&$ is there not a column to show if the expense has already been matched, or a filter to allow you to show those not matched?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Banking
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Banking [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: