QB Issue Resolution:
These are the basic steps to follow when you export your lists.
- Log in to the data file as the Administrator.
- Switch to single user (SU) mode.
- In the menu bar, select File and then Utilities.
- On the sub-menu, select Export, and the Lists to IIF Files.
- Put a checkmark next to each of the lists you want to export.
- Click OK.
- In the Save In window, browse to the location where you want to save the IIF file (often, this will be your desktop).
- In the File name field:
- Delete the asterisk (*). Windows will not save a file if you do not delete the asterisk (*).
- Enter a file name with the extension of .IIF.
- Click the Save button.
- Click OK to the message that the file was successfully saved.
- Repeat Steps 3 – 10 until all needed lists are exported.
- Right click on an exported file on your desktop and select Open With.
- Select Microsoft Office Excel.
- If you get the wizard to convert a text file, click Next, Next, Finish.
Resolution for Issue 'Export your lists to an IIF file' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Export your lists to an IIF file: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Browse
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Browse [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: