QB Issue Resolution:
By default we do group those together for ease of use, and to keep them from getting lonely. 🙂 I’ve got a few steps for you to follow and you’ll have the data the way you want to see it.
- On the left go to Reports.
- In the middle click on All Reports.
- to the right click on Review Sales.
- Select Client Contact List
- At the top left corner click on Customize.
- Click on Change Columns.
- Add and Remove columns as needed. I have a few screenshots to give you an example to follow.
- Click on OK, and then Run Report.
- Make sure it looks the way you want and Export.
If this is something you’d like to be able to use again, then you can click on Save Customizations. Then it will show up under Custom Reports and you can run it any time.
I’d love to hear how this works out for you.
Resolution for Issue 'Exporting Client Data' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Exporting Client Data: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for AR
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for AR [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: