QB Issue Resolution:
I can help you get past the freezing behavior of your QuickBooks software.
First, let’s close QuickBooks in the Task Manager. Here’s how:
- To open up Task Manager, press Ctrl + Shift + Esc.
- In the Processes tab, look for QBW32.exe or QuickBooks (32 bit).
- Right-click on the process then choose End task.
Once done, re-open QuickBooks and try adding the new account again. If the same thing happens, let’s run the QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool to resolve possible corruption on your hard drive.
- To download, click this link: QuickBooks Install DiagnosticTool.
- Save the file to the local Desktop.
- Make sure to close any open programs.
- Double-click on the QuickBooksDesktopInstallDiagnosticTool.exe. This process may take up to 20mins to complete, depending on your internet speed and computer’s performance.
- Once completed, reboot your computer to make sure components are properly updated.
If you continue getting this odd behavior, try doing the solutions outlined in this article: Solutions for when QuickBooks stops working
Resolution for Issue 'from Bank feed transaction list, add new account locks up cant cancel' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
from Bank feed transaction list, add new account locks up cant cancel: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Bank Feed
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Bank Feed [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: