QB Issue Resolution:
There is a video on the above link that explains this.
- Open Customer Center
- It will open on “Customer & Jobs” tab in the upper left.
- Click the “Transactions” tab.
- Click Sales Orders
- There is a drop down list a few inches to the right of the transactions tab. Select “Open Sales Orders” from that drop down list.
- Right click on the grid (table of data).
- Select “Customize Columns”.
- Make sure that “Ship Date” is one of the Chosen Columns.
- Click OK.
- Click the “Ship Date” heading of the Ship Date column to sort the data by ship date.
- At the bottom of the screen, click “Run Reports”.
- Click “View as a Report”.
- You can then work with this as you would with other reports.
Resolution for Issue 'Generate an Open Order Report that I can sort by the target “ship date” or “order number”' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Generate an Open Order Report that I can sort by the target “ship date” or “order number”: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for customer center
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for customer center [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: