QB Issue Resolution:
To start accepting credit card payments, you’ll have to connect your GoPayment account first and then set up the Bluetooth card reader.
- Open your QBO company.
- Choose the Gear icon located in the upper right, then select Account and Settings.
- Then, go to the left panel and click on the Payments tab.
- In the Existing account section, hit the Connect button.
- Quickbooks will look for any Merchant accounts associated with your User ID and make sure the correct one is listed.
- Once confirmed, select Link account to connect.
The process of setting up the card reader differs depending on which app interface you’re using. If you have the Green GoPay, follow these steps.
- Turn on the card reader by pressing and holding the button on the side until the green light is visible.
- Choose the More tab at the bottom.
- Select Hardware, then click Card Readers from the menu.
- Pick the card reader type, switch to Bluetooth reader and then go back to the previous screen.
- Check if the Bluetooth and QB21 device are both turned on.
- Choose Add a new reader.
- Select the Bluetooth card reader.
- The reader should now be visible under the My Card Readers section.
- Pick Home then +, to go to the New Payment screen.
For the Blue GoPay device, the detailed instructions on how to activate it can be found here and click the If you’re using Blue GoPay link.
For future reference, I’m adding links with detailed information about:
With these steps, you can now start accepting credit card payments.
Resolution for Issue 'Go payment' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Go payment: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Card Readers
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Card Readers [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: