QB Issue Resolution:
I’ve got just the steps you’ll need to delete that credit note and Receive Payment on your Delayed Charge. I’ll guide you through both processes below:
Delete a credit note
- From QuickBooks Online, navigate to the Sales tab. Click on the Customers section.
- Scroll down and find the customer whose Credit Note you’ll be deleting, and click their name.
- Find the transaction in the list below and click to open it. You can narrow the list based on date or transaction type by using the filter (funnel icon).
- On the Credit Memo screen, click More at the bottom and select Delete.
There’s also a guide on deleting transactions here that you may find helpful. Here’s a brief video demonstration of these steps:
In order to Receive Payment on a Delayed Charge, the charge must first be converted to an Invoice. The entire method will look like this:
Create and Pay an Invoice from a Delayed Charge
- Follow the steps in the section above to head to the Sales tab > Customer section > click the customer’s name whose Delayed Charge you’ll be paying.
- In the list below, next to the transaction, select Create Invoice. Fill out the invoice form as needed and be sure to Save and close.
- You’ll be redirected back to the Customer’s transaction list. On the line for the new invoice, select Receive Payment.
- Fill out the Payment details and click Save and close to pay the invoice.
Check out this quick video tutorial in which I convert the charge and pay the new invoice:
This information is also available in our tutorial on Delayed Charge invoicing for your convenience. With all of these resources, deleting that Credit Note and paying the Delayed charge will be a breeze. Please don’t hesitate to keep in touch with me here for all of your QuickBooks needs, I want to ensure your success. Thanks for reaching out, wishing you a wonderful rest of your day.
Resolution for Issue 'hey, i want to delete a credit note?and how to receive payement from delayed charge? thanks.' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
hey, i want to delete a credit note?and how to receive payement from delayed charge? thanks.: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Banking
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Banking [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: