QB Issue Resolution:
Welcome to the QuickBooks family! Thanks for reaching out for support here in the Community. I’d be glad to show you how to reimburse an employee via direct deposit. This can be done in just a few steps.
1. From the home screen, click Workers in the left navigation bar.
2. Make sure Employees is selected at the top of the page.
3. Choose the employee that needs to be reimbursed from the list.
4. Select the small pencil icon beside of Pay.
5. In the third section, click the blue link labeled Add additional pay types.
6. Place a check in the box for Reimbursement.
7. Click Done.
8. Click Done once more to exit the employee’s profile.
When you’re ready to pay your employee:
1. Click Run payroll in the top right corner of the employee page.
2. There will now be a Reimbursement column and field for the specific employee. This is where you’ll enter the amount.
3. If you have additional employees, you can uncheck the boxes to the left of their names so only the person to receive the payment is selected.
4. Click Preview payroll > Submit payroll > and lastly, Finish payroll.
This article offers a brief overview of pay types in QuickBooks Online: https://community.intuit.com/articles/1430623-pay-types-overview.
This info will get you set up to reimburse your employee via direct deposit.
Resolution for Issue 'Hi, New to Quickbooks. Does anybody know how to reimburse an employee through Direct Deposit? Not a check. Thanks for any guidance!' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Hi, New to Quickbooks. Does anybody know how to reimburse an employee through Direct Deposit? Not a check. Thanks for any guidance!: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Employee Reimbursement
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Employee Reimbursement [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: