QB Issue Resolution:
I can help fix the alignment issue when printing vendor checks and reports in QuickBooks Online (QBO).
Once done, try printing the vendor checks again to see if it works.
If setting up of Adobe Reader doesn’t work, you need to use the Fine-tune alignment page. Here’s how:
- Go to Expenses at the left panel, and click Print Checks at the upper right corner.
- Choose a check and put a check mark beside the date.
- Click Print setup.
- Select a check type and click No, continue setup.
- Click No, continue setup again.
- On the Fine-tune alignment page, you must compare the alignment grid in the preview window with where it appears in the large square on the page.
- Drag the grid inside the large square to the place where it appears on your printout.
- Continue to fine-tune until the alignment is OK.
For detailed information, you can go through to this article on how to adjust the alignment to print checks in QBO.
Resolution for Issue 'Hi, Why on earth does the alignment just change on vendor check printing and report printing. I shut down and rebooted, I tried to adjust through check alignment.' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Hi, Why on earth does the alignment just change on vendor check printing and report printing. I shut down and rebooted, I tried to adjust through check alignment.: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Adobe Reader
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Adobe Reader [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: