QB Issue Resolution:
I can help walk you through creating or pulling up a report that you need in QuickBooks Online (QBO).
You can create or pull up the Transaction List by Customer report, and customize it to show all the payments your customers made.
1. Go to Reports menu at the left panel, then enter Transaction List by Customer on the search bar.
2. Once pulled up, click the Customize option on the upper right.
3. On the General section, choose your preferred Report period on the drop-down.
4. Now, go to the Filter section, then put a checkmark beside Transaction Type and select Payment on the drop-down.
5. (Optional) You can also pick a specific Customer.
6. Click Run report.
That should give you the report that you need. For future reference, you can also check out this article for further guidance: How to customize reports.
Resolution for Issue 'How a I create a report showing the payment history of a customer?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
How a I create a report showing the payment history of a customer?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Customer
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Customer [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: