QB Issue Resolution:
We can use the Export Data option to move your QuickBooks Online data to QuickBooks Desktop, frieda1.
Before doing the export process, you might want to consider the following factors:
- Export process requirements
- Export Limitations
- Using Internet Explorer
- Changing the Internet Explorer settings.
You can refer to this article for the detailed information: Export Data File from QuickBooks Online to Desktop.
Once you’ve prepared everything, you can already start the export process. You can use this visual guide to complete the process: Visual Guide to Export.
Afterwards, we can run the Balance Sheet and the Profit and Loss reports in both programs. This is to ensure that the numbers match.
In QuickBooks Online
- Click Reports on the left menu and run the Balance Sheet or Profit and Loss report.
- Select All Dates in the Report period field.
- Select Accrual for Accounting method.
- Click Run report.
In QuickBooks Desktop
- Click Reports at the top menu and select Company & Financial
- Select Profit & Loss Standard or Balance Sheet Standard.
- Select All in the Dates field.
- Select Accrual for Report Basis.
- Click the Refresh button.
Resolution for Issue 'How can I convert from QBO to desktop?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
How can I convert from QBO to desktop?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Balance Sheet
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Balance Sheet [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: