QB Issue Resolution:
We can create statements that contain all of the donations you received for your donors. Let me guide you with the steps to create it:
- Click the Plus (+) icon on the top and select Statement.
- In the Statement Type drop down menu, select Transaction Statement.
- Enter Statement Date, Start Date and End Date.
- In the Customer Balance Status, select All.
- Click Apply.
- Click the Statements available tab and select the appropriate donors.
– If you want to email the statements through QuickBooks, make sure you entered the email addresses for each donor.
- Click Save and send if you want to email, or Print or Preview and follow the next instructions if you want to print the statements.
You can refer to this article for more information about creating statements:
Resolution for Issue 'How can I create end of year donation receipts to mail to all of our donors? Previously I used a software that worked with desktop but it doesn’t work with QBO.' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
How can I create end of year donation receipts to mail to all of our donors? Previously I used a software that worked with desktop but it doesn’t work with QBO.: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Balance Status
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Balance Status [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: