QB Issue Resolution:
Matching a split payment to an invoice is currently unavailable. To close the transaction, you’ll have to exclude the downloaded amount and enter another deposit.
- On the left panel of your company, click on the Banking menu and pick Banking to find the transaction.
- In the Bank and Cards screen, select the correct account.
- In the For Review tab, mark the box of the deposit you want to exclude.
- Click on the drop-down for Batch actions and then pick Exclude Selected.
Next, enter the funds by going to the Receive Payment window. Once done, let’s enter a bank deposit.
- Click on the Plus icon and choose Bank Deposit.
- On the Bank Deposit page, mark the box for each transaction.
- Hit Save and Close.
When opening the Transaction List page, the invoice status will show now as Paid.
Resolution for Issue 'How can I match a split transaction (Deposit) to an undeposited invoice payment? In the 1 payment downloaded from my bank there are 2 payments and one invoice payment.' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
How can I match a split transaction (Deposit) to an undeposited invoice payment? In the 1 payment downloaded from my bank there are 2 payments and one invoice payment.: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for bank
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for bank [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: