QB Issue Resolution:
You can edit the invoice template to add columns.
- Click Lists.
- Select Item List.
- Select the invoice template.
- Right click and select Edit Template. The Basic Customization window will open.
- Click the Additional Customization button. The Additional Customization window will open.
- Go to the Columns section.
- Put a check mark in the boxes labeled Other 1 or Other 2.
- Under the Title column, type the name of the column.
- Click the OK button.
- Click OK to exit.
I’ve attached a screenshot for your reference.
Resolution for Issue 'How can we add more column on invoice template for Quickbooks Enterprise?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
How can we add more column on invoice template for Quickbooks Enterprise?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Invoice
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Invoice [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: