QB Issue Resolution:
Let me get the help you need on how to add 1099 vendors’ information.
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Click Workers tab from the left menu.
- Go to Contractors tab and click Prepare 1099s button in the vendor list section.
- Click on Let’s get started or Continue your 1099s (if you’ve been here before).
- Review your company info, once done click Next.
- Assign your vendor payments to categories defined by the IRS and then click Next.
- In the Review your contractors’ info page, click on Edit link under the Action column.
- Choose the contractor type and enter your vendors information.
- Click Save.
That’s it! For future reference, I’m attaching some helpful article about 1099 that you can check on:
- Add contractors or vendors when preparing 1099s
- 1099 E-File service setup, troubleshooting, and FAQs
Resolution for Issue 'How do i add a 1099 vendors information' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
How do i add a 1099 vendors information: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for 1099 vendors
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for 1099 vendors [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: