QB Issue Resolution:
You’ll need to have your Advance Inventory activated you to be able to add bin location in your QuickBooks Enterprise.
- Click on Edit on the top menu bar.
- Select Preferences at the bottom.
- The Preferences window will come up.
- Highlight Items & Inventory on the left.
- Choose Company Preferences tab.
- Click the Advanced Inventory Settings button.
- Put a check mark on the Track Bin Locations within Inventory Sites (row, shelf, or bin) check box.
- Click OK.
You may also find this reference helpful: https://community.intuit.com/questions/773253.
Let us know if you need anything else.
Resolution for Issue 'How do I add the Bin Location to a Pick Ticket?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
How do I add the Bin Location to a Pick Ticket?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Advanced Inventory Settings
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Advanced Inventory Settings [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: